The Excel 900 from TRUE is a premium residential treadmill offering commercial-grade quality, performance and innovation. This award-winning treadmill is equipped with TRUE's patented HRC Heart Rate Control® to maximize your workout. In addition, the patented low-impact Soft System® running surface featuring Soft Select® controls the level of softness or firmness of the Excel 900’s deck. Multiple console options provide customizable features and technology to meet your family’s fitness needs.
Those who live and breathe fitness need a home treadmill they can count on. TRUE’s ES900 Treadmill offers the very best in exercise machine technology and durability, featuring:
- HRC Cruise Control™ that gradually adjusts speed and incline to maintain a constant target heart rate throughout your workout.
- TRUE Soft System™ that decreases impact and stress on your joints, so you can run longer and farther.
- TRUE Soft Select for a customizable deck cushioning
- A 4 Horse Power Quiet-Drive Motor for solid and unobtrusive performance.
- Versatile workout options with up to a 15% incline and 3% decline
- A broad range of Bluetooth-capable console options to meet your specific technological needs
- Lifetime warranties for a guaranteed return on your investment.
- Award-winning performance including Treadmill Doctor Best Buy Award and a Reader’s Choice Best Premium Treadmill Award.
|General||Key Features||4 Horse Power Quiet-Drive Motor, HRC Cruise Control, Orthopedic Belt, TRUE Soft Select, Polar® Compatible|
|Product Category Grid Call Out||Multiple Console Options|
|Prices||Apply Free Shipping Badge||N/A|
|Technical Specifications||Power Source||110V/20A, 220V Option Available|
|Drive Motor||4 HP DC motor|
|Reversible Deck||Reversible 1" / 2.54 cm Medium-Density Fiberboard|
|Belt||Lubricant Infused Orthopedic|
|Impact System||True Soft Select™ (adjustable)|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 MPH / 0.8 to 19.3 KPH|
|Incline/Decline Range||-3% to 15% Decline Kit Standard|
|Quick Access Control||Speed and Incline on Hand Grips with Start and Stop on Quick Access Point|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture-Resistant Grips|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Large Straddle Covers||Standard|
|Regulatory Approvals||ETL UL1647||Yes|
|Extras||Accessories||Optional Medical Rails|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes (1)|
|Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Physical Specifications||Footprint||82" L x 34" W x 60.37" H / 208.28 cm x 86.36 cm x 153.34 cm|
|Running Surface||60" L x 22" W / 152.4 cm x 55.88 cm|
|Machine Weight||428 lbs / 194 kg|
|Shipping Weight||470 lbs / 213 kg|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs / 181.44 kg|
|Step-Up Height||9" / 22.86 cm|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
|Parts||Transcend 16 Console: 3 Years; Transcend 9 Console: 10 Years|
All TRUE® Fitness products are distributed by TRUE and are warranted to the original registered Product purchaser and the parts of the TRUE product (the “Product”) listed below, under normal use and service, shall be free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials only for the period of time beginning from the original date of purchase set forth below.
Please note that the equipment you are purchasing is intended for home use only. If this equipment is placed in a commercial setting it will void the warranty.
We Also Recommend