You're dedicated to cycling. Get a bike dedicated to indoor training.
You want to get the most out of your workout — without sacrificing most of your day. And you want an indoor cycle that's easy to use, durable and as performance-focused as you are.
Our most affordable indoor cycle features freewheel gearing, and allows you to quickly adjust all geometries necessary for creating the perfect fit. Its precise resistance control allows for a highly effective workout while the dual bottle carries keep you hydrated for the long haul.
To get more training data out of your Phantom 1, grab our upgrade kit #7284 — the kit includes a 2.4hz heart strap monitor, speed/cadence sensor and Joule 2.0 cycling computer.
- Four points of micro-adjustment to duplicate the fit of your outdoor bike.
- Freewheeling hub lets you stop pedaling and coast to recover between efforts.
- Precise resistance control lets you dial up the difficulty level for whatever intensity you can dish out.
- 48-pound flywheel makes the unit ride and look like an outdoor bike, while the rear-location keeps it out of the "sweat zone".
- Steel frame and stable platform is ideal for sprinting workouts or hill climbs.
- Dual capacity water bottle holder to keep you hydrated for the long haul.
- Road-style handlebars allow for posture and riding positions that replicate the feel of your outdoor bike.
- CycleOps saddle included; can be swapped out for a more customized ride.
- Pedals not included. Compatible with standard 9/16 pedal axle.
- To upgrade with speed and cadence sensors and a computer, purchase the Phantom 1.5 Indoor Cycle Upgrade Kit #7284.
We Also Recommend